Step 3: Create
CONTACT US TODAY TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR EXTENSION
Please click the toggles ‘+’ to read more information.
- Construction Info
WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON BEING ABLE TO DELIVER EACH AND EVERY PROJECT ON TIME AND BUDGET
A dedicated extensions team will be assigned to your project. A Principal Contractor will be responsible for the whole build of your extension, from the start of the extension build right through to the finish. This will be the person you can liaise with on a daily basis and will coordinate the various trades and suppliers needed to build your extension
During your extension build, our Project Manager will visit you. They will ensure that work is progressing in accordance with the work schedule and address any concerns or questions you may have.
Our team will certify each of your weekly stage payment, ensuring that you are paying for the work completed on site.
The Building Control Inspector will also be attending the site periodically throughout the build. They will ensure that all aspects of the work are being carried out in accordance with current Building Control Regulations.
No two extensions will never be the same. Certain factors will determine the precise way your extension is built.
- Stages Of Work
The Preliminary Stage
1. The very first step, after contacting us is to provide you with a free no obligation quote.
2. We can arrange for an architect to visit your property.
3. Drawings & structural calculations drawn up for client approval.
4. Submission of drawings & structural calculations to Planning and Building Control.
5. Approval from Planning and Building Control obtained
1. Create and lay the foundations, including drainage
2. Build both skins of wall whilst insulating
3. Construct the roof
4. Install windows and external doors
5. Create internal partitions
6. First fix electrics, plumbing and telephone lines
7. Finish the walls and plaster
8. Install the heating
9. Second fix electrics, plumbing and telephone lines
10. Fit internal doors, skirting and other carpentry
11. Full decoration including floor coverings
12. Clear site
After the construction, of your extension we will carry out a customer satisfaction review and obtain the appropriate certificates for your extension build.
Follow our simple 4 step process when carrying out an extension: